We all know that there are times when we need to take stock of our health. Less stress, more sleep, and regular exercise to implement a healthier lifestyle are a few of the things we check to get a pulse on our well being.
And as the person in charge of the database it’s often easy to get so busy we overlook signs that our health may need some attention. And often – by then it can be more serious.
Well your SQL Server environment is no different.
Regardless of the size of your business, a healthy database is critical because you need uninterrupted access to the data and services to run operations. But to achieve peak database performance, you need to be able to effectively manage your databases – and the associated servers.
To efficiently discover and troubleshoot database performance issues before they negatively impact operations, you need complete visibility into your environments. But proactively monitoring and preventing disruptions can be time consuming and difficult to achieve, especially for modestly staffed IT departments.
What if you could…
- Get enterprise monitoring capabilities without paying enterprise prices
- Set up and configure in less than 30 minutes
- Perform periodic health checks and performance analytics to help maintain a constant awareness of SQL Server performance and prioritize the top 3 problems to tackle first.
- Get a comprehensive view of SQL Server to easily monitor, diagnose and optimize database performance around the clock.
- Detect and diagnose performance issues before they affected your business.
Get instant alerts at the server level.
- Use your mobile device to monitor SQL Server performance from anywhere, at any time
- With Spotlight Cloud you can! It’s like a fitness tracker for your SQL Server environment. In no time you’ll have a handle on database health, stability and performance and be able to take the necessary actions to tune, track and ensure that your SQL Server environment is running in tip top shape.
Oh… and did you know that you can also accomplish all this while saving your company money? Purchased on a subscription basis, with no additional hardware, no software, no maintenance costs, it’s SQL Server monitoring for the masses. And… it’s yours to try free for 30 days. Start your free trial now.